CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> General -> Web Design

best web design tools? Is it CodeCharge?

Print topic Send  topic

Max
Posted: 03/23/2004, 11:03 PM

Duttycup

Posted: 04/14/2004, 10:12 AM

well max code charge is one of the best web designing tools for your forms and datagrid but to design a whole website you might need some thing more powerfull like dream weaver mx 2004 with a good graphics program but if i am giving code charge ratings i would give it 8 out of 10

lata my youth

Posted: 04/14/2004, 10:13 AM

well max code charge is one of the best web designing tools for your forms and datagrid but to design a whole website you might need some thing more powerfull like dream weaver mx 2004 with a good graphics program but if i am giving code charge ratings i would give it 8 out of 10

lata my youth :-D

Posted: 05/07/2004, 2:39 PM

May not be the best out there but the price is right. It is good for newbie like me trying to create web-enabled application with ease. I will give it 7-10. :-)
View profile  Send private message
omar

Posted: 01/29/2005, 9:42 PM

Hi Duttycup

You how I can create portal win I use CCS?
:-)
View profile  Send private message
mrachow

Posted: 01/30/2005, 12:30 AM

Two sources.
A small example comes with CodeCharge.
And there is a journal from dataobjx.net devoted to CCS developers where a bigger portal application is developed over three issues (issue # 1 is free, next issues you have to buy).

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login