CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

BIG trouble with CCS2.2.3.60

Print topic Send  topic

Pulp
Posted: 04/05/2004, 7:34 AM

Hello !

I have a BIG problem with CCS...

I have asked it to "replace in files" (in all my .html files) some text (I replaced "BlueNote" with {Style})... and... now I doesn't work at all !!! The elements in my .html files have lost case... for example, the "DoSearch" button has become "dosearch"... so it is no longer synchronized with the php files... and I have error messages such as "Error in block: /main/Record Login/Button DoLogin" everywhere !!!!

All my site is down !

And, worst of the worst, I DIDN'T ask it to save changes but... It did !!!!

What can I do ???

Any help is REALLY welcome !
peterr

Posted: 04/05/2004, 11:59 AM

Hi,
Have you maybe contacted our support? I searched for such case but couldn't find it.

You can also recover your previous HTML files from your Web server. Just copy the HTML from your live Web server back to your test Web server and CCS Project folder.

The Replace function cannot ask to Save changes because it needs to go through all files and replace them directly on the disk.
If there is a bug during the Replace, our support will analyze it after it is reported.
View profile  Send private message
Robert L.
Posted: 04/05/2004, 1:55 PM

I actually did this too, and could not fix it. It wipes out all the sorter and navigation in the entire site as well as all of the calendar lookups. The calendar popups were the biggest pain because you can't just recreate the records because the id will not match with what you have. I had to recreate a temporary version of each page, and then cut and paste the calendard id in the javascript to get it to work.
peterr

Posted: 04/05/2004, 5:56 PM

Sorry about this. I'll forward this information to our team for testing. Still, please contact our support if you require technical help.
Thanks
View profile  Send private message
jtuu
Posted: 04/07/2004, 8:03 AM

:([1.23] I'm running MySQL on a Win32 machine. Each time I create a new table the table and field names are changed to lowercase!
This happens because the MySQL directive lower_case_table_names defaults to 1 (ON) in the Win32 version of MySQL. You can change this behavior by simply changing the directive to 0 (OFF):
Just edit your my.ini file that should be located in your Windows directory and add the following line to the group [mysqld]:
set-variable = lower_case_table_names=0
Next, save the file and restart the MySQL service. You can always check the value of this directive using the query
SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'lower_case_table_names'
:-)

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login