CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> General/Other

Contract programming?

Print topic Send  topic

dlaskowski

Posted: 04/16/2004, 3:21 PM

I would like to have some online forms put together for our company (www.ctg3.com) that I can modify with something like CodeCharge but do not want to develop from scratch on my own. I am looking for someone who can do the initial work based on my specifications and then assist me with modifications in the future.
dave
View profile  Send private message
sorin
Posted: 04/16/2004, 5:56 PM

we might be able to develop something. Is it possible to have more details about your requirements?
sorin
Dave
Posted: 04/17/2004, 9:01 AM

I want to develop an online ordering tool that will feed the data into an Access database and also email the information to us. The type of services that will be ordered are telecommunications such as Dedicated Internet, Frame relay, Long Distance, ATM, etc.

I want to have this develped with some kind of rapid development tool which allows me to add fields in the future since they change often.

I am not sure if CodeCharge is the rapid dev tool or not for this application but I am thinking something like it might work.

Let me know what you think.
dave
sorin
Posted: 04/19/2004, 9:10 PM

:-) I think that you might whant to visit http://www.linktrader.tk and take a look. Your log & pass are dave

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login