CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Code Charge Studio Is GREAT!!!!

Print topic Send  topic

mamboBROWN

Posted: 05/12/2004, 10:45 AM

I had a web based application that needed to be done in a very short time frame. With Codecharge studio at my side I was able to complete a very complex web application in a very short time period. I WOWED the management so much that I am now working on another high visability web application. I was able to make doubters into believers. THANKS CODECHARGE STUDIO FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT. ALSO, I am thankful for this knowledge base forum it to has been very helpful. See ya around. You definitely will be hearing more from me. :-D:-)8-)
View profile  Send private message
rmassey

Posted: 05/12/2004, 3:19 PM

Man your not kidding, I had similar situations and I love to see people get floored when I can generate a usable full featured apps in no time for their needs. CCS IS AWESOME. I too thank you Yes Software...

-Robert
View profile  Send private message
LV
Posted: 05/13/2004, 6:38 AM

Yes, yes and yes.

Some managers still doubt about using third party RAD tools like CCS, which make me really sad. They wanted to handcode from the ground up and guess what, without proper training that's make matter worst and plus it took months to create application, which you can do in weeks or much less if you know CCS well. I have to buy my own version and in the process of putting together an application to show my manager that they need to think out side of the box once in awhile. I am sure they will come up with other reasons... only if I can show the company boss my view and I am sure someone will be in trouble.. :(
YU
Posted: 05/13/2004, 11:01 AM

My first PHP CCS application took me 12 hours (I'm ASP/ASP.NET dude)
Previous Delphi/PHP programmer worked on the same website for 2 months.
I've used his MySql tables though.
2 more days for Dreamweaver/CCS makeup.
Done!
100,000 products are online...

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login