CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Error on publishing YP index.asp - Remote Server

Print topic Send  topic

Robert
Posted: 05/21/2004, 9:50 AM

:-<
200 Type set to I.
200 PORT Command successful.
550 index.asp: Cannot create file.
While publishing YP/index.asp to a remote server, CCS froze at about the time it was uploading a pic (called home.jpg which is the pic to the header ) and yielded the above referenced error.

Any ideas what caused this, and how i can fix it. The index.asp page on the remote does not work now. However, when publishing on the local server, it works fine.
peterr

Posted: 05/21/2004, 12:45 PM

This happened to me in the past when somehow the FTP transfer got stuck. I think that my transfer was interrupted one time, then a file was only partially transferred and for some reason next time the FTP could not overwrite it. I deleted all files on that FTP location and then it worked. But there could be vaiety of other reasons and solutions. Does this happen all the time and you are never able to transfer these files, or it worked OK in the past?
Try deleting the existing file(s) off the FTP that you will be re-publishing. Also restart CCS or even your computer in case there was a crash, silent crash or resource overuse that is causing some CCS or FTP instability.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login