CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Parser Error in browsing ASP.NET/VB web Application

Print topic Send  topic

rohit
Posted: 08/09/2005, 4:23 AM

hi...
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'library.admin'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="admin.aspx.vb" Inherits="library.admin"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\libr\admin\admin.aspx Line: 1

my admin page is located in libr\admin folder....
please tell me the solution
Lost and Found
Posted: 08/23/2005, 10:22 AM

I have several web applications that fall into a master web application (containing the web.config, global.asax) for a single sign-on.

My solution was to manually delete the .dll for the sub-project that I had problems with in both the sub project /bin and master project /bin that references the said sub project.

Once I did that I was assured the compiled project .dll was current in both the sub project and main project.

If you have a single project you might consider shutting IIS down, deleting the projects .dll, restart IIS, rebuild, then run. Hope this helps.
Abhi
Posted: 08/31/2005, 4:29 AM

My folder is already a virtual folder, still the error is coming. What is republishing the application? Is it creating a new web application and adding the exising files to it?
peterr

Posted: 08/31/2005, 4:43 AM

What error is coming?
View profile  Send private message
bassam
Posted: 09/20/2005, 12:57 AM

Quote DCNathan:
hi,
I created one Asp.NET web application with code behind as VB. It created and published well. When I try to view the live page, the browser gives the following error,

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ASPDataGrid.FAMILY_list.FAMILY_listPage'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <!--ASPX page @1-F78EE279-->
Line 2: <%@ Page language="vb" Codebehind="FAMILY_list.aspx.vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="ASPDataGrid.FAMILY_list.FAMILY_listPage" %>
Line 3: <%@ Import namespace="ASPDataGrid.FAMILY_list" %>
Line 4: <%@ Import namespace="ASPDataGrid.Configuration" %>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ASPDataGrid\FAMILY_list.aspx Line: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

what could be the error? and what steps i need to do to eliminate it?

thanks in advance,
dcnathan.

Harry
Posted: 09/26/2005, 1:04 AM

Hi Guys,

I just got the solution.
Just reinstall your framework using (aspnet_regiis.exe -i) command

-Harry
Harry
Posted: 09/26/2005, 1:06 AM

Just install the framwork

aspnet_regiis -i

Harry
Naina
Posted: 09/29/2005, 1:20 AM

Try to use namespace in the codebehind file
prabu
Posted: 10/03/2005, 1:13 AM

sir
i have in my application the error
find out any solution

ASP.NET 1.0.3705.0
Arvin
Posted: 10/18/2005, 2:40 AM

I am getting the following error:
I code works well in my local machine. But when I try it in remote server, I get error in the starting page itself.

Any help pls

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'CaseTest.LoginEx'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="LoginEx.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="CaseTest.LoginEx" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: D:\ETGRP\mbssupport\loginex.aspx Line: 1
Bill
Posted: 11/01/2005, 1:44 PM

That did not work for me.

Quote Tom:
Okay I struggled with this error and did everything I read on the net to fix it. Nothing worked. Finally I copied my bin folder from the application dir into wwwroot and it worked.
Bill
Posted: 11/01/2005, 1:44 PM

That did not work for me.

Quote Tom:
Okay I struggled with this error and did everything I read on the net to fix it. Nothing worked. Finally I copied my bin folder from the application dir into wwwroot and it worked.
Newtodotnet
Posted: 11/07/2005, 10:45 AM

I am trying to move a part of the .net application as a stand alone application and it's giving me problems with that. It is attempting to load the original template file and I do not want it to do that. How do I prevent the application from loading the template file ?

Thanks,
John
Sux
Posted: 11/08/2005, 7:17 AM

:-/ it does not work on my server.. :-(
Richa Awasthy
Posted: 11/16/2005, 3:35 AM

I have created a .NET application. Now if I want to deploy it on a machine that doesn't have .NET framework, what should I do?
Also for testing I saved these files in anoher folder and trying to run it from there? It is giving following error...Could anyone please help me....
Thanks

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not create type 'SharePointWebServices.SharePointServices'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ WebService Language="c#" Codebehind="SharePointServices.asmx.cs" Class="SharePointWebServices.SharePointServices" %>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\boeing\SharePointWebServices\SharePointServices.asmx Line: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
hukumar
Posted: 11/17/2005, 11:12 PM

Server Error in '/NICInternetServices' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NICInternetServices.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="NICInternetServices.Global" %>
hi,
I created one Asp.NET web application with code behind as VB. When I try to view the live page, the browser gives the following error,

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\NICInternetServices\global.asax Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.6018; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.6018
poonam
Posted: 12/02/2005, 5:37 AM

Quote Narendra:
you just remove the inherits part from the first line of the aspx page
:-)

Thanks a lot :-)Narendra it worked for me.... :-)
First Prev Page 2 of 2 

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login