CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Search Results grid skipping every other record

Print topic Send  topic

Doug
Posted: 06/04/2004, 9:57 PM

Use CCS 2.2.3.60. CF template.

I have 10 comboboxes in a search form. When the user selects one of the items in the combox boxes I pass a CatID to the search results grid. However, no matter what crtiteria I pass to the search results grid, it always lists every other record, instead of every record. It appears it is retrieving the correct record set, but instead of 100 displayed records, it displays 50. When compared to the Access DB itself, I can see that it is skipping every other row. I have ensured the grid only has one row. I set records per page in the properties to 20, and then the search results grid will only display 10 records per page. So it is definitely skipping every other record but I cant determine why.
NOTE: The value being passed to the Search routine is NOT the primary key in the DB, but it is indexed (Duplicates, YES). Changing the ORDER BY in the DataSource does not help either.

Thanks in advance
Doug

peterr

Posted: 06/05/2004, 1:27 AM

Please search your HTML to check if it contains the word "AltRow". If it does then please remove that block (<!-- BEGIN AltRow --><!-- END AltRow -->).
This is just one potential reason for such problem that comes to my mind.
View profile  Send private message
Doug
Posted: 06/05/2004, 2:04 AM

:-D

Peter.

YES! That was it! Awesome! Not sure how that block got there. Maybe I was experimenting at some point , dunno. But it works now. That's all that matters.

Thanks!
Doug

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login