CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

sessions for a newbie in ccs

Print topic Send  topic

beginner04
Posted: 07/02/2004, 2:38 AM

hello,
i made an login form with username & password (..this works fine with a stored procedure, and saves data to the database ;-)

...now i want to save the username in a session and print it out on the next page....in a label, control....
where i have to begin??

thanks
Stan
Posted: 07/02/2004, 2:52 AM

Hi

Select desired event of a form, then select "Add Action" in context menu. You should use Save Control Value Action on a login form, and Retrieve Value For Control on the next page with Source/Destination = "Session"

Stan
beginner04
Posted: 07/02/2004, 4:33 AM

Quote Stan:
Hi

Select desired event of a form, then select "Add Action" in context menu. You should use Save Control Value Action on a login form, and Retrieve Value For Control on the next page with Source/Destination = "Session"

Stan

hi stan

should i ADD the action "after insert" or another Type... to my desired FormFeld/Textbox and then just Retrieve the Value in the next Page??
that's all?
is there nothing to declare or something else....?

beginner04
Posted: 07/02/2004, 6:25 AM

Quote beginner04:
Quote Stan:
Hi

Stan

hi stan

should i ADD the action "after insert" or another Type... to my desired FormFeld/Textbox and then just Retrieve the Value in the next Page??
that's all?
is there nothing to declare or something else....?

i don't know why..but now its working ;-)
kurt
alias beginner04

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login