CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Custom Modules / Classes

Print topic Send  topic

CameronF

Posted: 07/02/2004, 2:18 PM

How can I add my own customer vb.net modules to codecharge for use in my pages?
View profile  Send private message
Stan
Posted: 07/05/2004, 1:58 AM

Hi

You can copy vb source files to the CCS project folder and enable "All files with extensions" publishing mode in Project settings. Also you can add reference onto compiled .NET libraries via "References" property in Project properties window.

Stan
CameronF

Posted: 07/06/2004, 11:00 AM

Thanks!!!!! It works great locally when I'm developing. I get the following when I put it into production... any thoughts?

Server Error in '/Asset_POTS' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Asset_POTS.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="Asset_POTS.Global" %>

Source File: C:\Intranet\Asset_POTS\global.asax Line: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
View profile  Send private message
CCS Support
Posted: 07/08/2004, 12:38 AM

Cameron,
I suppose that your custom module was not published to production server.
To force your own libraries to be uploaded with the CCS project open Project Settings -> Publishing, switch to 'All Files with Extensions' option and make sure that corresponding extension is in the list.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login