CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Parse Error between pages

Print topic Send  topic

xiaoming
Posted: 07/06/2004, 5:35 PM

I tried to develp asp.net using VB. I set up the virtual directory wihting web server folder and was able to publish the project sucessfully. Every single page works fine in 'Live Page'. I had a 'link' in page A to Page B, then I got the following error:

Server Error in '/GISTask' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'GISTaskNet.ErrorReport.ErrorReportPage'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <!--ASPX page @1-3229C65A-->
Line 2: <%@ Page language="vb" Codebehind="ErrorReport.aspx.vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="GISTaskNet.ErrorReport.ErrorReportPage" %>
Line 3: <%@ Import namespace="GISTaskNet.ErrorReport" %>
Line 4: <%@ Import namespace="GISTaskNet.Configuration" %>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\GISTaskNet\ErrorReport.aspx Line: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Any suggestion is hightly appreciated!!

xiaoming
Stan
Posted: 07/06/2004, 11:33 PM

Hi

You should try to switch publishing mode in Project Settings (Publishing tab, select 'All files with extensions' mode). After this publish whole project (F9), and then use Live Page

Stan
xiaoming
Posted: 07/07/2004, 8:49 AM

It works. thanks, Stan. I wonder what' the reason behind this.

I also have another question: when I create new page, I can't name it as "default", the pop-up error message is "provided name is reserved by implementation language". Any idea about this?

thanks

xiaoming
LV
Posted: 07/07/2004, 9:28 AM

Xiaoming,

I found this problem and reported to the support group, they have confirm and said will have it fix in future releases. They provided a work around this issue, I have not try this yet so I can't tell you if it works or not.

Create a new page e.g. Newpage1, open Windows explorer locate the file name Newpage1.ccp and Newpage1.html and change both of them to default with the ccp and html ext. :-)

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login