CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Font is not persistent...

Print topic Send  topic

Plains

Posted: 01/04/2005, 10:09 AM

When setting a font style and size in the header it does not display as it was set when showing in a live page or via the browser. Size and bold seem to vanish. When showing in the header during design it shows properly.

Does this go back to the style sheet issues being discussed? Or am I doing something wrong here? It's like it is being over ridden.

Scott
View profile  Send private message
peterr

Posted: 01/04/2005, 10:19 AM

If you are using Themes then the font sizes can be defined there and if they are then they will override HTML font defintions. This is not an issue but rather the purpose of styles. In the future HTML 4.0 standard, the font tag will be discontinued (including the size) and the fonts will be mainly controlled via styles.
For now you can remove the font definition from the styles (just edit the .css file of your theme) if you prefer to have direct font control within HTML.
Plains

Posted: 01/04/2005, 1:28 PM

Thanks peterr,

I was fairly sure I would have to comment out the line(s) in the css file. What I found odd was that the HTML fonts and colors would show up in the header even though I had a menu and had that style applied to it within the header file. Thats what threw me.

In my particular case I was looking for a way to NOT apply styles to the header and/or footer as needed.

I have no problem with this workaround.

Scott

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login