CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

How to use Own CSS created with TopStyle Pro 2.5

Print topic Send  topic

Meena
Posted: 01/04/2002, 1:16 AM

Sir,

I have created a new CSS with TopStyle Pro 2.5 but could not use with the CodeCharge. The Error Message is "Unable to Import the specified XML File" when I tried to load New Scheme as CSS.

How can I use my created own style sheet in CC?

Alex Alexapolsky
Posted: 01/04/2002, 2:41 AM

CodeCharge scheme is not a CCS file , it's an XML file that is used to produce
CSS file. You can edit this xml file right in codecharge or take generated Site.css file and tailor it to your app
tonyk
Posted: 01/12/2002, 3:21 PM

I have exactly the same problem. I have found the easiest way is simply to cut and paste the code from your *.css file straight in to the appropriate section of the cc style sheet you are using. I took artic and edited it in Wordpad, notepad would do instead. It seems to work perfectly.
If you are using topstyle you can set that to show only css Level 1 so you dont run into trouble with Netscape. You can then cut and paste from within TopStyle. Just make sure you dont overwrite the terminating </style> when you paste!
I was even able to enter background images by simply cutting and pasting the code.
Hope this helps.
BTW Topstyle is a very fancy style editor and has an excellent preview mode for its pro version ... come on Topstyle where is my free copy for that plug!
Tony

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login