CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Need help with a few CCS obstacles!

Print topic Send  topic

entoone
Posted: 05/29/2005, 8:33 AM

I am very new to CCS and do have limited experience with php and mysql I am trying to finish a site I have and am having some issues with getting CCS to cooperate with me on some features and do need some help. I'm willing to pay someone to help me (limited budget) with these outstanding issues. I may have a few more, but someone that knows CCS should have no problem with these tasks as they are semi simple, but not to someone that doesn't know the CSS application.

1. Login box that will display a record for the person logging in correctly.

Example, user enters in id and password and is then able to update their listing only.

2. Function that will allow someone to search the database by county (2 fields) to get a listing
of records. Then have a box where the person can type in a message, to send an email to the

persons contains in the record results. The email would be a function so the person sending the

message would not know their emails of the person the email would be sent to.

If your interested please contact me atskip@entoone.com Thanks! -- Skip

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login