CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Make submit button move to next page in editable grid?

Print topic Send  topic

fred

Posted: 06/18/2005, 2:02 AM

Hi,

CCS 2.3.2.26
ASP.NET VB

I am implementing a questionnaire in an editable grid and I am having a terrible time getting the grid to move to the next page when the user clicks Submit.

I don't want to leave the navigator on the grid because then the user might answer a number of questions and then click the "next" link, losing their answers. However, my only option at the moment is to instruct the users to click "submit" after they finish answering each page, and then click "next".

Any ideas on which code I can add to which even to increment the page number? I have tried placing something similar to the following in many different places, by either adding Custom Code actions and manually inserting it into the auto generated code but I can't get it to respond:

ViewState("tblAnswer_tblQuestionPageNumber") = ViewState("tblAnswer_tblQuestionPageNumber") + 1

Any ideas? I am stumped.

Thanks

Fred
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login