CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> General -> Other

Democharge - MaterFrames

Print topic Send  topic

BritVic
Posted: 07/04/2005, 12:22 PM

Just started working with Democharge - I'm quite impressed*.
Just a quick Q on Masterframes _ how can I delete one that was set-up in error?

The app would be great if only :-
1. It didn't crash on occasions when trying to save or export.
2. It didn't save a file when I told it not to!!!! (e.g. the masterframe above).
3. It had extra features such as Links/hotspots, basic diagramming tools, allowed importing of frames from other DC files, supported copy/paste in the balloon text tool.

Regards,
Vic
peterr

Posted: 07/04/2005, 12:31 PM

Thanks for your comments Vic.
The Masterframes are always present within demos, but you can simply delete all objects/contents of the Masterframe and then it will be blank/transparent.

Regarding your suggestions, I did not understand #2 (the relations of masterframes to saving a file). Importing frames from other DC files is supported by copy-past function - you can open 2 instances of DC and then copy/paste frames between them, as long as they are of identical size. Copying & pasting text into the balloons works OK for me and even preserves the text formatting.

View profile  Send private message
Britvic
Posted: 07/04/2005, 2:01 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.
Regarding #2, Sorry not very clear, I meant that when closing the app and being asked by the app if I wanted to save my changes, I replied no, yet the app still saved the changes I made during that session (i.e. creating the masterframe).

Regarding the C&P in the balloon, as right click doesn't seem to function, how were you able to copy or paste into the text area?

Regards,
Vic

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login