CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Design View out of Sync with HTML

Print topic Send  topic

swilson

Posted: 09/19/2005, 9:39 AM

Can someone please explain how the Design View can become out of sync with the HTML and how to resolve.

I was reformatting a page inserting a table using Design View until it became disconnected with the HTML, at which time any changes in design had no impact to what was being coded and published. The Syncronize button had no effect (which I admit, I don't quite understand its purpose either).

Thanks for your replies!

Steve Wilson

Posted: 09/19/2005, 10:00 AM

Most likely you have touched the code view of the page (the aspx file) while in CCS.
Make a backup copy of the project just in case, then go into the code view of the aspx file and delete everything in it.
then click on html view and then back to code view and the aspx file should regenerate and design view will be back in sync.
Try that
View profile  Send private message
swilson

Posted: 09/19/2005, 10:13 AM

THANKS! That makes sense. My only solution was starting from scrap. I've been timid with my coding - hoping not to mess it up again - so THANKS for the solution! I admit, I can be a bull in a china shop when frustrated.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login