CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Netscape Resize Fix

Print topic Send  topic

S. Brown
Posted: 02/05/2002, 10:28 PM

Dreamweaver put the following script in each page created to overcome problems with earlier version of NetScape. As a precaution using CC, I put the script into the CUSTOM HEADER section of pages created. Rather than manually inserting the script - is there a way to cause it (or any other function) to be automatically inserted into each page created with CC?

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_reloadPage(init) { //reloads the window if Nav4 resized
if (init==true) with (navigator) {if ((appName=="Netscape")&&(parseInt(appVersion)==4)) {
document.MM_pgW=innerWidth; document.MM_pgH=innerHeight; onresize=MM_reloadPage; }}
else if (innerWidth!=document.MM_pgW || innerHeight!=document.MM_pgH) location.reload();
}
MM_reloadPage(true);
// -->
</script>
Andrew B
Posted: 02/05/2002, 11:48 PM

Hey! i responed to all your messages! Thats wierd, guess you post interesting questions, or at least ones i know the answer to or have an opinion on.

This is my view :

Netscape is dead! Long live netscape! The browser is slow, buggy, huge. If you sincerly desire something other than IE, use Opera (what I am writing this in). Far superior IMHO. Smaller, faster, better security, better privacy, mouse gestures, not MS. All of the good of NS, none of the bad. Thats just the browser though, the email is a diff. story.
S. Brown
Posted: 02/06/2002, 12:17 AM

I don't want Netscrape...although I do have it installed just to check what visitor's (that do use it) will experience.

Am trying to make sure that various browsers out there see the site presented as I intended. Even loaded Linux to check how the site is presented for "Mozilla" users. Heard of Opera, don't have it (yet), haven't used it. <SB

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login