CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

dfw area - asp/dotnet programmer wanted for full-time position

Print topic Send  topic

donsafar

Posted: 01/07/2006, 10:07 AM

I am the software manager for a company in Farmers Branch, TX (just northwest of Dallas (about 15 miles). If you have codecharge studio experience with ASP and/or dotnet (c# or vb.net) The position involves suppport and development of corporate website and intranet (currently in ASP/html). Familiarity with dotnetnuke integration with codecharge studio is a definite plus. Please reply to this post with your contact information if you meet the above requirements and are interested in working full-time. We would consider temp to perm .

Posted: 01/25/2006, 7:43 PM

Hello Don,

If you dont mind working remotelly I can help from Mexico.
I have been working with CCS since version 1 mostly in ASP and PHP, and only one project with ASP.NET (VB.NET)
Write to:
krack2u@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Fabian Castillo
Posted: 02/08/2006, 8:02 PM

Hello Don,

I have a small consulting company based in Argentina. My team of 8 professionals (Engineers, System Analyst, Graphical Designer, Programmers, DBA) has extensive CSS experience (ASP/PHP). We have been doing work for US companies and local goverment institution for almost four years now. I'm confident that our experiences and cheap outsourcing rates are the best conbination for cost/effective offshore solutions.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I would like to talk to you about our previous success stories.

Best regards,
Fabian
Faysal M
Posted: 02/18/2006, 4:09 AM

Hi Don.

I live in Fort Worth and am fresh graduate from UTD in Computer Science.

I have codecharge experience with PHP and MYSQL and VB .NET experience. I know all the ins and outs of the program. I am working on a project these days with codecharge http://www.mypages.biz

If you are interested i can send you my resume. Just drop me a line at
faisalm@gmail.com

or give me a call 817 726 1696

Thanks.
Faisal.
Bob Cooke
Posted: 06/17/2006, 7:59 PM

Quote Fabian Castillo:
Hello Don,

I have a small consulting company based in Argentina. My team of 8 professionals (Engineers, System Analyst, Graphical Designer, Programmers, DBA) has extensive CSS experience (ASP/PHP). We have been doing work for US companies and local goverment institution for almost four years now. I'm confident that our experiences and cheap outsourcing rates are the best conbination for cost/effective offshore solutions.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I would like to talk to you about our previous success stories.

Best regards,
Fabian
afis

Posted: 08/26/2006, 5:37 PM

If u don't mind remotely i can be working for u in Nigeria and i will always keep in touch with u . I have experienced in codecharge, asp, coreldraw, photopaint, sql, access, photoshop, .net , swishmax and crystal graphic.

I have develop many site using the above tools i mention.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login