CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Get Back To builder

Print topic Send  topic

jofreder

Posted: 02/11/2006, 5:00 PM

I am using the eval version. I am testing the Report Builder but when I need to chagne something how do I open the Builder again so I can make changes.

Same for application builder.
Thanks
View profile  Send private message
peterr

Posted: 02/11/2006, 11:59 PM

Builders work like most wizards and cannot be re-opened. Their purpose is only to help you create a report faster, but not to act as a report editor. The report editing is done in the Design mode, so you can make changes directly on screen. Keep also in mind that builders cannot do anything more than you can do without builders anyway. I think that the same approach is used in all reporting tools, especially that re-running a wizard would destroy any manual changes that you'd make to your report.

The Application Builder can be re-started again to create additional pages. You'd select the Application Builder icon when creating a new page.
View profile  Send private message
mrachow

Posted: 02/13/2006, 1:14 AM

Some of the decisions you had made on the builder dialogs cannot be changed later using properties.

But it's possible that you will find additional properties of a control when using right mouse button context menue. I mean in addition to those properties you will always find on the right hand side properties window.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login