CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

asp vs asp.net

Print topic Send  topic

phaider

Posted: 04/12/2006, 2:01 PM

hello forum,

i am using ccs since two years and i am very happy with it.
my favourite language is asp / vbscript and i did a lot in the area of intranet business applications.

there is no need, but i am thinking about dotnet.

what is your experiance with dotnet and ccs - is it worth or should i turn to visual web developer :-/

what is the general performance difference between 2 applications created by ccs, one with asp and the other one with asp.net.

and finally do you feel preasure from the market to upgrade from classic asp to asp.net?

best regards

peter
View profile  Send private message
Diesel

Posted: 04/19/2006, 1:50 PM

Hi Peter

I think that Codecharge a brilliant product. I like the dev environment and before I used Codecharge I used to use Microsoft Visual Studio. Codecharge gives you everything you could ever need.

I'm sure you know this by now with your own experience using ASP!!!

And whats more. Codecharge has a better learning curve than any other app I've worked with before. I am actually really getting stuff done in half the time it would have taken me in some of the other apps.

I still use ASP for some clients. It depends what the client want and needs. There is a market for both currently. ASP.NET is just by law a bit faster and robust.

Regards
Zack

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login