CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Seeking Consultant - DB Programmer - CCS Expert to Help[

Print topic Send  topic

FrankEvans

Posted: 04/29/2006, 9:47 PM

I have started a California Corporation – Newport Medical Technologies, Inc. We are publishing a web portal for Medical and Healthcare providers (hospitals, medical centers, professional associations, publishers, equipment manufacturers, etc). It is to be the entry port into the Internet for medical professionals. Providers will support free access by the site users. My 38 years experience in healthcare as a Biomedical Engineer and Information Technology is the basis upon which I have founded this project.

The portal has been somewhat structured with numerous html pages. I won’t be specific here, however I will make available a detailed specifications report. Unique to the site is access to information based u[on medical specialty and application. It is a relational database intense site. The databases are tables for medical products, medical software, associations, events, publishers etc. An example, a cardiologist world search on Specialty-Cardiology – Application=Practice Management for software that will run his private practice.

I have purchased CCS, however it is becoming a major project to get this site up and running. I seek someone who can work with us, to make it run first and then to maintain and update. This project is a one of a kind and we anticipate will be as successful as WebMD is for the patient.

The database was converted from Access to MySQL. The tables will need to be polished, relationships established, etc. Have tried to use both ASP and PHP without success. Have the site shared on a Windows and Linux servers for flexibility and load balance. The project has been published in CCS however I seem unable to complete it. Therefore I need experienced help.

Although the site is far from being complete – the database is not even yet included, this url will give you an idea of what I am trying to do. www.globalmedtek.net The Power Point presentation on the home page bottom left outlines the project somewhat. Remember the site is not up nd running - this is in progress - just a link so you can see the idea.

We can discuss the details and relationship at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from people with CCS experience. We are a start up and seek to locate someone who can realize the potential and be part of making this happen., It that may be you, contact me ASAP. Obviously, the system can be worked on from remote locations, so someone in California is not required, but would be nice.

fevans@globalmedtech.net
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login