CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> IDE/GUI

You're trying to select an image file that does not belong to the current Project.

Print topic Send  topic

tonyk

Posted: 06/26/2006, 7:59 AM

Hi,
I am having a problem for which there may be a simple solution!!
I have a form that is used to confirm the deletion of a record. It works fine and uses an image for the delete button. Update and insert were disabled for the form.

I have copied the page to a new page to save re-writing and now want to use it to update the record.
If I switch off 'delete' and switch on ''update' the delete button remains visible; the update button does not appear. if I try to assign a new image to the delete button I get the message.
"You're trying to select an image file that does not belong to the current Project.".
If I choose not to use an image for the button but use the button option instead it shows as 'Update' but does nothing when clicked other than repeat the confirmation message linked to the delete button.
I believe I should have made a form with all options available and then copied it to be butchered later. If so presumably different functions can be attached to the update, insert and delete buttons through the custom functionality or hand coding.
Is there any way of forcing the existing page to behave as far as the update button is concerned?
TIA
Tony
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login