CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> General/Other

Forcing a login screen

Print topic Send  topic

rpalyo

Posted: 07/21/2006, 1:18 PM

I have multiple codecharge programs and I want to force a login for each one of them. Does anyone know how to do this?

For instance, I have a program with a login screen. The login works great but if the user, without closing the browser, enters in another URL for another codecharge program, it maintains the session variables and no login screen is produced (even though the program has one.).

I want the login screen to pop up for every codecharge program that I have without having to close the browser each time.

Please help and advise.

Posted: 08/08/2006, 5:49 AM

You have to edit custom login event in login.php of each program and enter different name for session variable storing user id.
Codecharge sets two session variables after login: UserID and UserRights. if you access more than one CC generated program in the same time, your browser still will see one UserID variable, so you are always logged in..
Change UserID for second program to UserID2 or smth. remember to change this name also at events where you manually recall UserID

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login