CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Is CodeCharge Optimized for ASP.NET 2.0?

Print topic Send  topic

JimmyCrackedCorn

Posted: 07/26/2006, 1:33 AM

(sorry for the duplicate post-I first posted in General then found the .NET forum)

I read through much of the web site and the documentation and while I found references to .NET, no where did I find anything that mentioned .NET 2.0 or compatibility with Visual Studio 2005.

1) Is CodeCharge compatible with .NET 2.0?

2) If so, is the code it produces optimized for 2.0 or does it produce 1.1 type code that will just work with 2.0?

3) When creating .NET code does CodeCharge create code-behind pages to keep code and presentation layers separate or does it mix them into a single page?

Thanks to anyone who can help me. I'm looking for a code generator for ASP.NET 2.0/VS2005.

Posted: 07/28/2006, 1:37 AM

Hi there

I started with Codecharge Studio in 2002 and at that time was using ASP. Codecharge has evolved alot and it just keeps getting better and better. As we all have to at some stage I started playing with Codecharge and .NET 1.1

Now I'm hooked on Codecharge with .NET 2.0 - Codecharge saves development time by up to 80% in our environment at the moment and it's easy to understand.

And to your question? Well yes there is the following pages

.html
.aspx
.vb or .cs

The whole project can be opened in Visual Studio 2005 and you can modify and go crazy!!!!

Sometimes we develop in Codecharge up to the point where Codecharge lacks with some fucntionality and tools and continue and finish the project in Visual Studio.

But mostly we use pure code to produce the results we need. Yes, third party toolsets and grids etc make life easier but with the time you are saving in Codecharge we build our own components through code instead of spending money on other tools

Regards
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login