CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> IDE/GUI

Error ocurred while gererating the page

Print topic Send  topic

PShearing

Posted: 08/22/2006, 8:35 AM

I have not used CodeCharge for a couple of weeks. I need to modify some web pages on a recent project. All the files are on my hard disk and OK as far as I can tell. I can open the project and the pages are listed correctly in the project explorer. I can click on the Design HTML and Preview tabs and all appears to be fine. if i click on the Code tab the messages window displays the following:

Generating "WhateverPage"
Error:Internal error. Error occurred while generating the page
Error:Error occurred while generating the "WhateverPage" page. (1)

None of the pages in the project are accessible for code. They all give the same error message, as above, with the page name substituted for "WhateverPage".

I have checked using NotePad and the corresponding CCP and ASP files are in the correct folders and contain valid looking text.

As always, this happens when I'm under pressure.

Help!

CCS 3.0. ASP. IIS on XP SP2 fully patched. Dual Proc AMD 4800, 4GB RAM loadsa disk.
jres
Posted: 08/22/2006, 10:01 PM

Hi!

I think only support.codecharge.com can solve your problem.
Paul Shearing
Posted: 08/23/2006, 3:45 AM

Thanks jres

Problem solved by reinstalling CodeCharge Studio 3.

Presumably, other recent software installs on the system had somehow broken the CCS installation. Typical of flaky Windows DLL hell.

;-)

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login