CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Problem with FileUpload Component in .NET 2.0

Print topic Send  topic

sgadson

Posted: 08/31/2006, 4:29 PM

Hi,

My project was originally developed in CCS 3.0 for the 1.1 .NET framework. I have recently changed the project to .NET 2.0 and reloaded.

I am not getting the following error on my pages with the File Upload component.

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'CC:FileUploadControl'.

Source Error:

Line 147: <td class="SnowDataTD">
Line 148:
Line 149: <CC:FileUploadControl id="SSC_News_Docs_tblFileUpload1" DeleteCaption='Delete  ' runat="server"/>
Line 150: </td>
Line 151: </tr>

I tried deleting the File Upload component and re-adding it to the page hoping the CCS would re-generate the code and correct the error. No luck.

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Posted: 10/03/2006, 4:03 PM

HELLO OUT THERE,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I AM GETTING THIS ERROR?

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'CC:FileUploadControl'.

Source Error:

Line 125: <td>
Line 126:
Line 127: <CC:FileUploadControl id="Document_tbl1FileUpload1" DeleteCaption='Delete  ' runat="server"/>
Line 128: </td>
Line 129: </tr>

Source File: /greenbelt/document_edit.aspx Line: 127

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

Posted: 10/04/2006, 5:58 AM

Have you tried to submit it directly to support?

I am not experiencing that yet - currently using CCS 3.0 + .NET 1.1 - but in the very near future I will move to the 2.0 Framework - and I will need that FileUpload component to work.

Thanks for highlighting this, and, again, if you haven't tried sending it into support, why not give it a shot?

Posted: 10/05/2006, 7:54 PM

No problems with upload.
Probably your settings problem. Support is the best solution for uncommon problems.

My project: CCS 3.0 + .NET 2.0

Posted: 10/08/2006, 11:10 PM

sgadson have you solve this problem? i am having difficulties with fileupload control also ... i delete from code filesize and filetype and they still appear ... but my CCS_Delete string resource doesn't appear on the page ... can you please help me?
Posted: 12/08/2006, 12:47 PM

I'm having problems with FileUpload as well... specifically, when you upload a file, it goes up to the server, but the associated database field is not updated or inserted. It's driving me nuts.
eltoro
Posted: 12/19/2006, 10:38 AM

Same problem, please can someone help on this....
easyindian

Posted: 01/01/2007, 9:26 AM

Could someone please walk me through the steps to make a file upload page. i was able to make it. but file does not getting uploaded. how should i setup the directory? how should i set security in IIS? please hlep

thanks
Posted: 01/04/2007, 9:53 PM

How to solve the File uploading problem .

My project show that

Error: Could not find a part of the path "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Javascript\Data\LineBar.jpg".

Not Save in path
Gerrit Saey
Posted: 01/15/2007, 8:28 AM

Same problem: file is uploaded but database not updated with the file name. Other field are updated on post. Strange behavior on .NET 2.0 since this used to work on 1.1. Seems bug in codecharge.
peterr

Posted: 01/15/2007, 12:37 PM

Please report technical issues or questions to product support.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login