CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Radio button and grid

Print topic Send  topic

bon733

Posted: 09/06/2006, 10:29 AM

I have a grid that contains an item number (label containing 1,2,3,4,etc... depending on the value of {QAItemNbr} from the database) and a radio button (that contains five options OK, NOK, etc...). My question is how can I get the value of the radio button when selected, and how do I tell which item number (or row) the radio button is related to?

I have added code from the resulting aspx and the source html for review.

Here is a sample of the coding produced by CCS 3.0, the row number is 2 and
<tr class="Row th" style="BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid">
<td style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid" valign="top" align="center">2
</td>
<td style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid" valign="top" nowrap>
<span id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus" size="10" onclick="SaveStatus(this,);"><input id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_0" type="radio" name="uvwQACDetailRepeater:_ctl2:uvwQACDetailItemStatus" value="OK " /><label for="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_0">OK </label><input id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_1" type="radio" name="uvwQACDetailRepeater:_ctl2:uvwQACDetailItemStatus" value="NOK" /><label for="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_1">NOK </label><input id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_2" type="radio" name="uvwQACDetailRepeater:_ctl2:uvwQACDetailItemStatus" value="NR " /><label for="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_2">NR </label><input id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_3" type="radio" name="uvwQACDetailRepeater:_ctl2:uvwQACDetailItemStatus" value="PS " /><label for="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_3">PS </label><input id="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_4" type="radio" name="uvwQACDetailRepeater:_ctl2:uvwQACDetailItemStatus" value="NA " /><label for="uvwQACDetailRepeater__ctl2_uvwQACDetailItemStatus_4">NA </label></span></td>
<td style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid" valign="top" nowrap align="left" width="300">Moisture barrier lapped, tight; </td>

Here is the HTML code from within my app:
<tr class="Row th" style="BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid">
<td style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid" valign="top" align="center">{QAItemNbr}</td>
<td style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-BOTTOM: thin solid" valign="top" nowrap>
<!-- BEGIN RadioButton ItemStatus --><font size="1"><input type="radio" size="10" value="{Value}" name="{ItemStatus_Name}" onclick="SaveStatus(this,{QAItemNbr});">{Description} </font><!-- END RadioButton ItemStatus --></td>
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login