CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Need help with some tweaks, custom code, answers, etc.

Print topic Send  topic

ccsfan

Posted: 09/15/2006, 12:36 PM

I am building a CCS 3.0 project (php/MySQL) and I need some custom code, tweaks, answers to questions, etc. I am looking for someone who can help me and I will compensate him. If you are interested, please let me know what you would charge.

Here is what I need initially but I will need more as I progress:

I am using the MultiStepSignup example provided with CCS and modifying it to suit my needs.

On the first of the three signup pages, I've added a field called "reffered_by" which I've also added to the database. The user is supposed to enter the user_login of the person who referred him (or leave it blank if no one referred him). I would like the user to get an error message if the data he enters in the referred_by field does not exist in the user_login column (i.e. he does not have the correct user_login of the person who referred him). How do I do that?

How do I send the user an email with a link he has to click to validate his email address before he is allowed access to the site (just like this forum works)?

I like this forum better than the forum example provided with CCS. Is there a way to get a copy of this forum's code?
View profile  Send private message
mamboBROWN

Posted: 09/17/2006, 8:47 PM

ccsfan
In regards to to last question. You might want to send support a question about the code for the forum they may be able to help you (http://support.yessoftware.com).
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login