CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> IDE/GUI

international character set in CCS (POLISH)

Print topic Send  topic

optron

Posted: 10/24/2006, 4:09 PM

Here I'm talking about POLISH language, so those of you using other languages may skip this.

My WindosXP is setup for ISO-852 character set, as most comon way of coding polish characters.

1. It looks like ISO-852 bacame Win standard for polish language. Most of the time I use CCS in English, however recantly after switching into Polish (here I'm talking about CCS itself) all the menus showed garbage charactes, that means polish national characters don't match ISO-852. Unless I'm wrong and something has to be configured for CCS, this probably has to be fixed.

2. With the same setup, while in the CCS project. I tried to ype in polish translation into apropriate field and for some reason I cannot type "ń", altough other characters seem to work fine. I also have no problem typing this character into other applications so this is CCS related only.
What am I supposed to do with this ?

3. Many of the national characters from templates do not translate properly into ISO-852. That means, despite I selected ISO-852 co CodePage, after generating application and viewing it in a browser I get garbage. Hopefuly someone can fix this and make an appropriate file available as patch on-line. I'm wondering if anybody had eventualy a chance to fix this ?

4. I heared something about UNICODE, but I'm not very familiar with that esspecially using it in CCS. Are there any docs in CCS about unicode specification for CCS projects ?

Thanks
Arthur
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login