CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Need quote for Date search & security liason

Print topic Send  topic

wayne186

Posted: 12/22/2006, 6:15 AM

Hi,

I need a quote for a date search form. The search form will require a weekly search function that allows a visitor to 'flick' through the results by a next and back button which will return all results from the database that contain dates within searched week.

The results grid has already been written in CCS3 using php, mysql and apache but may require more work depending on your capabilities.

Once the search form is complete, the next phase will be to increase the security of the entire application. I will be carrying out penetration testing against the environment before I place it into a production/public accesible environment which will need your help to secure.

This is an opportunity to delve into the reams of building highly secure apps and with my help as a security expert you may walk away with some new marketable skills along with payment for your time spent on the project.

Please respond if you are interested in learning more so that you are able to provide a fair quote.

thanks

wayne
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login