CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> General/Other

unable to recognise login account

Print topic Send  topic

peterleecs

Posted: 06/01/2007, 1:44 AM

How do I get CC3.1 to recogise the login account which I have just created successfully after submission?

The problem is I can capture all the records except the group_id which is not assigned by CC automatically.

I check the settings to see it 1 is for user and 2 is for admin and is.

If I put a blank userid or passport, the program will prompt for userid and password which is correct. But it fails after I submit the account which I just created and it shows page cannot be displayed.

Please help.
Thank you and regards
Peter Lee
choonseng@ntu.edu.sg
View profile  Send private message
mamboBROWN

Posted: 06/01/2007, 3:58 PM

peterleecs
What is the programming language that you are using??Database??

Also, check your page security to make sure it is set properly and try to find the difference between an account that is currently working and the account that is not.
peterleecs

Posted: 06/01/2007, 8:38 PM

I'm using ASP. Database is MS Access.

Initially I added another security group number hence I have 1, 2, 3
1 - User
2 - Manager
3 - Admin

All these were added into the settings in CC3.1 and then I have the security groups change accordingly in the MS Access for each of the user.

I also found that CC3.1 will also stop recording the IP address of the user. (The database was used from the sample of the RegForm. Initially before adding everything was fine, not it is not.

So I backup the Login files (asp, ccp, html etc) and use the wizard to recreate the login form but it still breaks. The login now does not recognise registered users as the groupid is missing after registering. CC3.1 does not record this.

Thank you for replying.
Peter Lee
peterleecs@dslsg.com

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login