CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Return record of logged in user

Print topic Send  topic

cclooksgood

Posted: 07/10/2007, 4:08 PM

I have a user table has

userid
username
password
role - which acts like group with two values - user, administrator

once users are signed I would like to show their record along with other detail information that they can then change such as photo albums and News Articles. This will be just a typical Master Record Detail Grid after they are logged in.

I See CC is doing this in the Authentification Example, but I cannot find information on it anywhere. I am sure I have to set the Where Clause on the Record page to return logged in and then also restrict the page.

Thankyou for any directoin
View profile  Send private message
cclooksgood

Posted: 07/10/2007, 4:46 PM

I found it, the example registration form is not in the CCpack but rather you can find it under C:\Program Files\CodeChargeStudio3\Examples\Internet\RegForm

Once you open it and then look at the Where clause in the Query builder you will notice you have to change the type parameter to Session rather than URL.

Also, I had to physically go into my database and change the value in the column Role to '1' instead of User......

Which basically means I have to run an update statement to change all Users to '1' and all Administrators to '2'.....

Two little problems - I hope this thread saves sombody time. Best of luck
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login