CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

cc developers x 2 required, melbourne, australia

Print topic Send  topic

Micheal Hall
Posted: 04/11/2002, 6:22 PM

Hi all,

We have 2 openings for codecharge capable asp developers in Melbourne, Australia.

2 x positions available immediately for 2 month inital contracts, then opportunity for permanent positions following.

Work is onsite in CBD, offsite developers will considered for excellent candidates, but you will have to be present in the office at least once a week for project briefing meetings.

Please contactmhall@echo1.com.au immediately with brief resumes and availabilty.

Excellent renumeration for good developers, but opportunity exists for less experienced developers to be trained up to speed - ie everyone skill level please apply.
Andrew B
Posted: 04/11/2002, 7:29 PM

Contract work like that sounds great, but the problem is I live in the US (Cali, actually).

Bummer. I am pretty darn good with CC, I like to think. Samples could be provided :) Bummer again. CC is what I use at work most of the day when i'm not writing simple .net stuff.
Mark Glynn
Posted: 09/22/2003, 6:05 AM

Hi

I was just wondering if you have filled the jobs advertised above. Its a long shot but i will be in australia, Melbourne sometime around Feb 2004. I have used codecharge studio 2.1 to develop an internal "HR" and "health & safety" system. I know the places aer probably filled but theres no harm in asking.

thanks
Mark

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login