CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Wishes

DISTINCT checkbox option in VQB

Print topic Send  topic

adgreen

Posted: 09/22/2007, 10:28 PM

This is referring to an old post. See post_id 68932 in Wishes forum
Quote :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would be helpful if there was an option in the query builder to select if the query is select DISTINCT records or not. If checked yes (use DISTINCT) the query would simply have "DISTINCT" added after the SELECT and all the tables, joins, columns, etc. settings in the VQB would remain defined. As it is right now (at least my understanding) is that one must convert the query from a type of TABLE to a type of QUERY - losing the ability to easily change it later in the VQB.

I'd like to bump this back up the list. While I'm perfectly happy working in SQL mode, it'd be much better to have this very simple option available in the visual "Table" mode, say as a checkbox, so that the flexibility and speed of creating sql visually can be retained.

Yes?

Adrian.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login