CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

To CodeCharge and to CodeCharge Users

Print topic Send  topic

imranz
Posted: 04/15/2002, 4:43 PM

OK, time to wax sentimental.

I love CodeCharge. Been using it for over a year now, and it's done wonders for my bottom line. I've enjoyed steady updates, helpful and knowledgeable support, this incredibly useful CodeCharge portal, and gained an education in smartly written, component-ized development methodology.

We've all worked with lackluster performing applications and software companies before, and I can safely say, I don't think I've been disappointed with CodeCharge on any level so far.

Now, just before the dawn of the next stage in CodeCharge's evolution, I would just like to stop and call together all of those users of CodeCharge that feel the same way I do, and let YesSoftware know that they have developed a fan base that is very much supportive of CodeCharge's growth, and is ever hopeful that, if CodeCharge truly hits the big time and makes the owners and developers rich, that they continue to support us, the CodeCharge community with the same level of service and support, and keep an ear out for our needs as time passes.

Kudos!

Brent
Posted: 04/15/2002, 9:12 PM

Hear! Hear! Well said. They have a gem of a tool here.
Of course I think YesSoftware should be wary of anyone trying to buy interest
in their firm should someone come knocking in the future. We all know what IBM
has done to Lotus/Domino and Corel with WordPerfect. These were all terrific
products at one time. It seems that when large companies like IBM takes over
someone else's product, it is a kiss of death. So beware of "suits" bearing gifts.

So I'm hoping YesSoftware will stay the course and let their competitors
flounder in their wake. :)
JJ
Posted: 04/16/2002, 6:15 AM

I agree 100%! Keep up the good work CodeCharge and continue your support of the company!
Manish
Posted: 04/16/2002, 8:14 AM

Well said. I've been trying out the trial version for just over 2 weeks now, and I decided this morning about 2am GMT (man, do I need sleep!) to purchase CodeCharge 2.0 Pro edition. I've now decided to use CodeCharge in developing all my dynamic websites. So well done YesSoftwre and the CodeCharge development team. I rank Codecharge in the Top 10 list of Developer tools to get the job done FAST!, just as Dreamweaver 4 and Flash MX do.

Manish.
Stuart Sammels
Posted: 04/16/2002, 10:46 AM

I also agree. I have been using codecharge for almost a year and it has taken me to a new level in programming. I made more money from the first site I built with codecharge than I paid for codecharge professional. Infact, I would pay $1000 for codecharge studio because I know I will make that back many times over.

Codecharge has done a great job and I think with the release of studio it will ensure codecharge as being one of the best developer tools available.

Way to go codecharge!!!

Best Regards

Stuart Sammels
TeknoFile
Posted: 04/16/2002, 1:50 PM

>I also agree. I have been using codecharge for almost a year and it has taken >me to a new level in programming. I made more money from the first site I >built with codecharge than I paid for codecharge professional. Infact, I would >pay $1000 for codecharge studio because I know I will make that back many >times over.
>
>Codecharge has done a great job and I think with the release of studio it will >ensure codecharge as being one of the best developer tools available.
>
>Way to go codecharge!!!
>
>Best Regards
>
>Stuart Sammels

Shhhhhh...not so loud on the $1000 bit...they might decide to up the price. :)
ccuser
Posted: 04/17/2002, 12:27 PM

Hear hear!
Robb
Posted: 04/17/2002, 5:48 PM

I will have to jump on this train and say that I love Code Charge also. It has definitely taken me to a new level in programming. Before I used Code Charge I had not worked with ASP much at all. Now I am making just about any application that I need. I could not have done this if it were not for Code Charge and the support that comes with it.

Thank you to the crew at Yes Software! Keep up the great work!

Robb Bennett
Jim
Posted: 04/18/2002, 10:08 AM

I concur!
jediknight
Posted: 04/18/2002, 10:17 AM

Very well said everyone.
Since I've discovered CC it seems like my confidence has been multiplied by infinity. Now it seems like I can make anything, anywhere & at any time in much less time slot alloted to me. But one thing that kills me is that I don't have money to purchase it. As much as I'd love to purchase it, I can't. I can't afford to. :-(
Markus V
Posted: 04/18/2002, 11:08 AM

One Word: Yes!
Tomasz
Posted: 04/18/2002, 4:12 PM

YesSoftware staff:
Yes!
This is a Great Job!
Is this a mysterious influence of californian weather?
:-)
jz
Posted: 04/19/2002, 11:37 AM

I think, definitely, CodeCharge should keep responding to the needs of the community.
Tony
Posted: 04/19/2002, 1:57 PM

Awesome product and support. As a beginner I appreciate your efforts and support.
na
Posted: 04/23/2002, 10:25 AM

Great Product!
David
Posted: 04/30/2002, 9:08 AM

Completely agree with imranz and the rest of CC fan club. My only wish is that YesSoftware continue with that superb level of support. Congratulations. One day I'll explain you the influence of CC in my life....
Andy Wharfe
Posted: 05/03/2002, 10:47 PM

Hmm. This kinda pains me to say this, but I have to agree with everyone here. It is just about best development tool I have used and still do. I have tried my best ever since finding it to introduce it to my friends and colleagues. Some get the point some dont - there loss.

Keep the good work up and for god sake don't sell out for the quick buck.

Andy
feha
Posted: 05/04/2002, 10:15 AM

I can't wait the final relase of CC-STUDIO, I'm affraid that i'll forget my hollydays...
Sincotto
Posted: 11/01/2003, 4:39 AM

I also beleve these statements to be understated
and agree to everything here

But there is one thing missing.....

------------------------------------
<<<<<<<<<^- a linux port -^>>>>>>>>>
------------------------------------
Robert
Posted: 11/01/2003, 10:44 PM

Sorry for my English.

I'm still using SciTE and/or HAPEdit for PHP, but when I discovered the Codecharge Studio, it gave me a great boost in my app-develpoment time.
I love CCS, the company really try to improve an already good product.

Unfortunately, I can't afford it, so I think I have to stick with the 15 day trial or continue using text-editors.

Linux version: try to check, how is it working with the new crossover office plugin :) You might be surprised ;)
RonB
Posted: 11/02/2003, 5:43 AM

The pricing on the personal edition isn't to bad.

Ron

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login