CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

CCS - PHP & MYSQL

Print topic Send  topic

moodog

Posted: 02/27/2008, 8:19 AM

I have a few small projects that need some brush up work.. but first I need to finish a project that I started that I am falling behind on because of the learning process.

Basicly the front end of my project is pretty much how I want it... but what I really need help with is this..

Im going to be selling yearly subscriptions to list a dog on a website. So my thought process is have the user fill out a CCS form to set-up there account, and all the details of the dog entry.. probably a 2 page form. On process I will need to flag the record as non active (so once passed to paypal and they quit or payment fails they do not get the entry for free) and then write the record away. (only active flags will list on the live website) Once sent to paypal and success I can return them to a page or form but im not sure if I can automatically activate the record on return... I was thinking once the form was added that I would get a email with minor details and then match that with the paypal confirmation number and update there entry as active. Open to thoughts on this... and how we can automate this.

Once that is complete...

I will need to have a user login section that will allow them to open there account and update any details of there entry.

With this project and on some of my smaller ones I need to add the ability to edit images on upload. If there is something available that will allow me to set size of a image, watermark it.. then allow the person uploading to visually crop that would be ideal. If not just a resize, watermark will work fine.

Like I said.. Im just falling behind on these projects and really would like to get caught up. Some things I will just a need a helping hand with some things I have no idea where to start with CCS.

Get in touch if you are interested and we can talk more.. these are my own projects mostly or donation work. so a reasonable rate is appreciated. Thanks for your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

richn@sbtca.com

:-/

-Rich

http://staffordarchive.com

CCS 4.0
MySQL
PHP
View profile  Send private message
jym_nils

Posted: 02/28/2008, 5:13 PM

a) paypal isue
b) image rezize crop edit
c) image "I want to swap the imagepath when on mouse over" well i really dont undestand that but if you send me a link of an example i will catch it on the fly

about the jobs
a) it can be solved in a full automated way, what i say is that the full registration process and the payment in paypal could be done without human clicks :D, hope that is what you want
b) there are ways to acomplish image edition, i dont like them but it can be done, there are several other we can discuss the other ways if you want to hear them

hope to hear of you soon

regards
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login