CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

File Upload

Print topic Send  topic

cclooksgood

Posted: 04/03/2008, 1:09 PM

I need somebody to extend my current application two do the following;

1) We are currently having a problem when uploading files that are 30 meg for so when using the http: upload of CC. I need a soluiton or implementation of a third party tool that provides a better handshake giving status, percentages, number of bytes uploaded maybe even projected time. And the ability to continue if the connection is lost. The file will be written to the file system and then also a record added to the database. All this is done already through the normal upload a file routine but it is not sturdy enough.

2) I need the ability to upload a folder of images to the server and automatically insert all the paths to each file into the databse with a naming convention. The user shoudl also have the abiity to tag all images with the same information. So individual names written to the databse but then all images woud have the same meta informaton basically. It is acceptable for the user to be albe to highlight all images in one browse button but being able to select a folder would be ideal.

This is .net, C# with SQL 2005, 3.2 CC or 4.0 CC either or......

Ideally, I would like to see somebody implement a third party tool that they are familiar with and have experience. I know there is plenty of components out there to do this and I would rather not pay for dev time as opposed to just implementaton time.

Tx, Nick
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login