CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Looking for more work CCS 3 or 4

Print topic Send  topic

rbkinsey

Posted: 04/12/2008, 8:03 AM

I have been working with Code charge since 02 and have upgraded through all versions produced. I've been working in IT for many years, am certified as PMP Project Management Professional with PMI, and have a MBA. I've been creating applications in ASP/MySql or MSAccess. I have good skills in SEO, payment gateways, and database design. I have been in agile project management and development mode since 1990 when introduced to Lotus Notes. The technology allowed me to build the solution as fast as someone could describe it. I have a lot of experience in project definition and planning, capturing requirements, building business cases, presenting concepts, gaining project approvals and producing consensus, and working with many levels of management, contractors, vendors, agencies, and other resources. I have a great deal of experience in manufacturing, distribution, retail (POS), insurance, finance/banking, and pharmaceutical industry. If you are looking for someone fast, dependable, skilled, and 100% committed to your success, please send me PM.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login