CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP.NET - InMotion Framework

Error in IME4 sample application

Print topic Send  topic

lboeldt

Posted: 05/16/2008, 8:12 PM

Greetings, I've been trying to install the IME4 application on a test server. I started on my workstation which runs IIS 7 and received an error message. I figured it had something to do with the new IIS so I pushed it to my Windows 2003 server. It appears that the application cannot find the inmotion framework. Any ideas?

Here is the error message I received...

Server Error in '/ime4' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'InMotion.Web.Features' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Source Error:

Line 2: <%@ Control language="C#" CodeFile="headerEvents.ascx.cs" Inherits="IssueManagerEnhanced.modules.navigation.header_Page" %>
Line 3: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mt" Namespace="InMotion.Web.Controls" %>
Line 4: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mt" Assembly="InMotion.Web.Features" Namespace="InMotion.Web.Features" %>
Line 5: <!--End ASCX page header-->
Line 6:

Source File: /ime4/modules/navigation/header.ascx Line: 4
View profile  Send private message
NickT

Posted: 05/19/2008, 3:36 AM

Most probably InMotionFeatures library is not publish to server.

If your [Project settings]->[Publishing]->[Files to publish] is equal "All files with extensions", please add "dll"-extension to publish.
lboeldt

Posted: 05/19/2008, 8:38 AM

Thanks. I noticed the publishing problem and took a different route with the same result: I went into the "Files" tab and individually published the DLL from the bin subfolder. I still get the error.

Is this product intended to be run from a subfolder? I setup a subfolder on my site named "/ime4" and made a separate IIS application and application pool (copied from default and set to .NET v2).
View profile  Send private message
NickT

Posted: 05/20/2008, 9:17 AM

Yes, IME4 can be run from subfolder, when subfolder is web-application (IIS).
What error produce now?

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login