CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Customer Support Suite -> General Comments

Welcome to the Customer Support Suite

Print topic Send  topic

peterr

Posted: 07/21/2008, 3:48 PM

Welcome Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that YesSoftware has partnered with iNetworks21 to offer you the Customer Support Suite solution created with CCS/ASP and available now at http://www.customersupportsuite.com

This forum is provided as a communication venue for Customer Support Suite users and the product team.
View profile  Send private message
JimmyCrackedCorn

Posted: 07/21/2008, 5:08 PM

so, are you saying this is something CCS customers get with CCS? or is it just another product we can buy? if it is a separate product are there any CCS customer discounts?

Posted: 07/22/2008, 7:21 AM

Hi Waspman,

Looks like something you can buy. Check out the product page from yessoftware....

Rene
JimmyCrackedCorn

Posted: 07/22/2008, 8:04 AM

I was mostly looking for clarification as to whether this was something for CCS customers or a completely separate product for sale. I was hopeful that it was like the demo apps that come with CCS but I guess that's not the case.

I guess I was puzzled as to why the vendor of the tool that builds things would try and sell things they built with the tool to people who own the tool and could build it themselves! :) like trying to sell shoes to the cobbler. or beer to the brewer. bread to the baker. and so on!

Posted: 07/22/2008, 11:16 AM

It is a ready-to-go Application which was built with Codecharge Studio 4.0. YesSoftware sells the complete application and/or the Codecharge Sourcecode which then allows you to make your own modifications.

I already bought it and can only recommend it especially if you have to provide Online Support for customers and need a flexible environment which can be modified.

peterr

Posted: 07/22/2008, 12:55 PM

Quote JimmyCrackedCorn:
I was mostly looking for clarification as to whether this was something for CCS customers or a completely separate product for sale
This product isn't necessarily for CCS users. It's probably mostly used by companies who just need such application and don't use CCS. However, the best (and expensive) enterprise applications out there also include tools like CCS as a customization method. Tools are never priced to include applications but applications can be priced to include tools.

BTW, we often receive requests from CCS users asking where they can purchse applications in CCS format. Something to think about :-)
Dreamcatchers

Posted: 02/03/2009, 10:58 PM

I bought the tool to save time in developing.
WHAT A MISTAKE!
It came with NO documentation.
I paid to have it implemented but that was done with errors and incomplete.
I have treid to get support for months and have not received a single reply to requests.
I called on the phone and was told that my message were seen and they would get back to me... still no response.

It is a one man show with a bad attitude. My recommendation is to develop your own.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login